To be eligible for admission to the Kinesiology Major with a concentration in Health & Fitness, a student must meet the following minimum requirements.
- Completion of at least 30 semester hours;
- A grade point average of 2.50 or better;
- Completion of KINS 2100 with a grade of C or higher;
- Completion of all Area A courses with a grade of C or higher;
- Completion of BIOL 2120K and BIOL 2130K with a grade of C or higher; and
- Submission of a completed Health & Fitness Application for Admission during an application period.
The following are the requirements to graduate with a BS in Kinesiology with Health & Fitness Concentration:
- Completion of the required courses for the BS in Kinesiology with Health & Fitness Concentration;
- Completion of all KINS prefix courses with a grade of C or higher; and
- Overall GPA of 2.50 or better.
Furthermore, a minimum of 39 hours must be from upper division courses (3000-4000 level).